Smoked Trout Caviar
1 lb. angel hair, spaghetti, or linguini
12 Tbsp. softened
4 tsp. shaved
- Cook pasta as directed on box
- Meanwhile, mix 4 tablespoons of softened butter with each of the 4 tablespoons of caviar – in four separate bowls.
- Drain the pasta and plate 3 swirls per plate
- Top each pasta swirl with the softened caviar butters
- Garnish with shaved bottarga
- Serve immediately with crusty bread and sparkling wine for an amazing holiday meal!
For more delicious Caviar Star recipes email Chef Gwen Gulliksen: email@example.com