This classic Caviar recipe is gorgeous and delicious. It's perfect for entertaining. Make your choice of red caviar, or black caviar, and you're good to go.
(Makes 20 each)
Cherry or Grape Tomatoes x 10 each
Cream Cheese x 1/4 cup
Fresh Herbs, minced x 1 TBSP
Caviar of Choice x 1 ounce
Fresh Dill Sprigs x 20 each
1. Hollow out the cherry tomatoes.
2. Mix the cream cheese and herbs together.
3. Place 1/2 tsp of herb cream cheese into each hollowed tomato half.
4. Top each with 1/2 tsp of caviar.
5. Garnish with fresh dill sprig.