Dry white wine
4 oz. - diced
2 - minced
- While the pasta is cooking, saute the shallots in butter over a medium heat, until soft and translucent.
- Add the Vermouth to the pan and cook a minute or two.
- Stir in the cream and cook for a few minutes, until it's reduced a bit and a little thicker. Add the smoked salmon.
- Toss over hot pasta. Add dill and season to taste with salt.
- Serves 4 as a main dish or 6-8 as an appetizer. It's very rich!
Recipe Credit: Cynthia McCloud Woodman (www.whatagirleats.com)
Photo Credit: Yummly