Black River Siberian caviar is darker in color, but very similar in flavor and texture to Sevruga. A lovely and delicate indulgence. Siberian caviar is a perfect topper for these crisp, golden potato wedges. A classic appetizer surely to be the talk of any dinner event and it's easy to make. Enjoy!
Small baking potatoes
Salt & Pepper
Chopped white onion or fresh chives
3 ct. - cut crosswise into 1/4 - 1/3-inch-thick slices
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Brush both sides of potato slices with olive oil.
3. Place on baking sheet and season lightly with salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown on bottom sides, about 15 minutes.
4. Turn slices over and continue baking until second sides are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Transfer to plate.
5. Top slices with small dollops of sour cream.
6. Spoon small amount of caviar atop sour cream.
7. Sprinkle with chopped white onion or fresh chives as garnish. Serve immediately.
Recipe Credit: Sasanian Caviar
Photo Credit: Sasanian Caviar