A large variety of delicious roasted vegetables dressed with a delectable white balsamic vinaigrette. Enjoy!
(makes approx. 4 cups)
White Balsamic Vinegar
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
|2 - peeled & sliced|
2 - peeled & sliced
1 - peeled & sliced
1 cup - halved
1 - minced
2 Tbsp. - minced
- Roast the root vegetables dry (no oil) at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes until tender.
- While roasting, make the vinaigrette by combining all other ingredients together until well incorporated; I use a mason jar and shake them together.
- When the veggies are done, remove them from the oven and toss them together in a large bowl.
- Dress the roasted root vegetables with the vinaigrette while they are warm.
- Either eat right away or reserve and eat later.
- Veggies can be refrigerated for up to 4 days and taste good warm or at room temperature.
For more delicious Caviar Star recipes email Chef Gwen Gulliksen: email@example.com