It's official, I'm absolutely addicted to our delicious smoked trout caviar. Smoky, sweet and the perfect amount of briny salt to match this roasted potato and spinach salad. Another great addition to your St. Patrick's Day menu.
Smoked Trout Caviar
|6 - cut into bite-sized pieces|
1 - sliced into half moons
1 - chopped thinly
1/2 - juiced
2 cloves - chopped
freshly ground - to taste
1. Roast the potatoes with the garlic cloves at 350 for 30 minutes until tender. Also, roast the onions at 350 for 15 minutes until tender. When the roasted garlic is tender, chop it and mix it together with potatoes.
2. Then mix the warm roasted potatoes, onions and garlic with all other ingredients in a bowl.
3. Toss together well, then serve four portions.
4. Top each portion with 1 Tbsp. of smoked trout caviar and 1 Tbsp. of crème fraiche.
5. Season with fresh ground pepper and serve warm or chilled.